buy diflucan pill Looks like the weather’s not going to be great this week. Whether you’ve got babies, toddlers, one, two or five kids that aren’t at school this week, here’s some ideas for things to do:
- Here’s my last post on rainy day activities with lots of ideas
- Here’s some ideas for places to take a cruising and crawling baby in Bristol
- Here’s my reviews of Kudacan, Bubbahub and Sensory Space and Hungry Caterpillar to name but a few
- Here’s Play on The Hill (Thursdays) and HappyMess (Fridays)
- Here’s my reviews of my three favourite child-friendly cafes to try out: Duchess of Totterdown, Stock Exchange Bakery and Margot May
- You could try the RWA Gallery too or Bristol Cathedral
- Or get out to Puxton Park
We also tried out Avon Valley Adventure Park on Saturday. I loved the animals and the working miniature train tracks. There is a huge, and I mean huge outdoor playground for older children and several smaller ones for littler kids. There is a cavernous soft play, which I personally really didn’t fall for. It was very, very busy, had a small and unprotected toddler area which was full of out of control older kids, and it was boiling hot. But, I think during weekdays, it would be excellent and much quieter.
What Bristol rainy day activities for kids do you have?